Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rosted clam and coconut by Gerai Bersamamu at Tuaran

After attending the Aqiqah ceremony, my husband bring us to the near by road side stall that sale roasted clam, fish and coconut. I always see my friend posted on the social media but never been here. This stall located far away from the city of Kota Kinabalu but they are very famous among the local people. Some of my friend drive there just to enjoy their roasted clam and coconut. I didn't manage to try their roasted food because we all still full after attending the ceremony. Since we are there, my husband decided to stop by to try their coconut pudding and coconut juice. According to him mostly all the tours buses will stop by and buy some coconut pudding for the tourists.  
More variety sizes for us to choose
All the stall are selling the same thing but the different is the taste of the food

Coconut pudding

Coconut juice 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...