Monday, February 29, 2016

Majlis Aqiqah for bb Nur Farisya Az-Zahra

Yesterday i and my family had been invited by my colleague for her bb hair trimming ceremony at Kg. Laya-Laya, Tuaran. I have a lot of Malay friends but i never been to this kind of ceremony, this is my first time attending the Majlis of Aqiqah or first time bb hair trimming. According to my colleague, is not necessarily for them to do the ceremony for their new born bb. Only some of the parents which willing to spend a bit for their new born bb more like full moon ceremony for Chinese people. Aqiqah means animals slaughtered after the baby shaved hair. They believe that after perform this ceremony their child will be safe from harm. I think every parent will do what ever that is good for their children.       
Nice backdrop 
Cute little Zahra, she has a big round eye like mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...