Sunday, March 20, 2016

Yum Cha at Nyuk Pau Ngiu Chap, Penampang


My daughter craving for some beef mee hoon soup for breakfast but get bored with the same coffee shop that we use to go. My husband bring us to the new place that we never been there before. This shop located at the Old Penampang. There is several shop that selling food there. I don't feel like eating beef that day so i order from the next shop which selling seafood. That day my daughter like to have Ngiu nyuk mee hoon, me with my tom yum mee hoon and my husband with his mix fish paste guo tiao soup. The price at the shop are not cheap then the food also not very taste. Maybe this is not my taste.
  

Ngiu Chap Mee Hoon 
this is not my preference.......

dog : can u please spare some food for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...