Friday, August 12, 2016

Kedai Kopi Seng Heng at Sinsuran, Kota Kinabalu

Tiring for the whole week days lead to late  wakeup and late breakfast. My husband wakeup earlier to send my daughter to school and straight away to work. He call me up to have a breakfast together at the town center. I didn't  think any kopi tiam for breakfast at the town there except this Kedai Kopi Seng Heng. This shop are located at the town center call Sinsuran. Near by, there is a 3 to four star hotel, a few budget hotel and a shopping mall so it's  very convinient. There are a few verity of food that you can get from this kopi shop. 

This my tom yum mee hoon
Choose to have somethings cool to drink....tea c special

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...