Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Breakfast at Da chen, Damai

When it's come to Monday there is some reason that make me feel moody, tired and every things seems going to be wrong. A good breakfast is a good treat to cure my Monday blue symptoms. 
As we both are working then we choose to go to the middle point which not far from my office and my husband working place. I think most of the time, i will go to this shop because i really really like their tofu and the most important thing are their CHILI (i didn't manage to took a picture of their chili). Other than Tofu, i think most of the people would like to eat their Wan tan Hor, porridge, Fish paste noodle and many more.
Kan Lau Mee chicken feet (sorry for the blur picture)
Tofu stuff with pork mince 
Mee hoon soup sui kau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...