Monday, February 15, 2016

Vegetables and Fruits Haul at Kundasang.

My trips from KK to LDU takes about 7 hours, this is my second stop after having our heavies breakfast of the day. My sister ask me to stop at the local market where located at the road side between Pekan Ranau and Pekan Kundasang. There we can get alot of local vegetable, fruits and of course lovely flowers. Beside of that they also have sale their handicraft and some local foods like bambangan, tuhau and etc. 
My sister are so happy to see alot of fruits and vegetable they have sale but the most important part is the bargain of price.
There is a flowers market at the left hand side of the road

We just stay in the car and listen to CNY songs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...