Friday, February 26, 2016

First time online shopping at Sephora

Sephora is a well know cosmetic and fragrance store that we can find it in most of the countries in around the world. Sephora also had expended their business in the Land Below the Wind which located in Imago Mall, Kota Kinabalu. This is my first time online shopping with Sephora, normally i'll go to their store to buy it. Just because i'm so in love with this Sleek makeup palette, i search all over cosmetic store in Kota Kinabalu but i can't find it. Luckily my friend told me that their online store have sale it that why i'm choosing to buy it online. Every purchase more than RM80 then you entitle to have a free shipping.
My new toys to play with
I love this colour
New i-Divine Sleek eye shadow
The colour are so pigmented (just ignore my dry skin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...