Thursday, November 19, 2015

Twinings Earl Grey and everyday tea

 After a day of hard work i like to have somethings hot to drink after dinner, then my husband give me a few packet of tea which gave by his friend from London.  
Twinings is one of the famous english marketer that sells a variety of regional and flavored of teas. This company have 300 years of history and blending expertise. 
I have The everyday and the Earl Grey tea flavored. The everyday tea is made for any occasion so i can drink it any time any way. The taste of the tea are different from the one that we usually buy. It doesn't have any bitter taste and it has a very pleasant savoury taste. The Earl Grey tea has a nice smell of citrus and aroma from addition of oil extracted from the rind of bergamot orange. I myself really like it, it can helps me to relieve some of the pressure of daily life. For me both of the tea flavor are really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...