Saturday, November 21, 2015

Better latte than never

Rain make every things beautiful, a cup of latte can make every moment more enjoyable and meaningful. It's a rainy night, there nothing much we can do so i and my sister decided to go to the nearest shop to have a nice cup of latte. With a nice cool environment we talk a lot of things but the most important part is about her wedding plan. I'm so happy with her because she going to marriage soon. 
Hazelnut latte is one of my favorite drink.
I love cheese cake.....this mango cheese cake have a light and soft texture. Yummy
My sister have a nice cool fruit tea. I have try it, the taste are like Blackcurrent juice can't taste any tea.
Super rich, classic bacon of spaghetti carbonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...