Saturday, November 14, 2015

Ginseng chicken soup (Samgyetang)

Drizzling rain in the afternoon remind me with the recipe that i see in youtube last night and then remind me with the requested that been made from my husband. I'm thinking of having some nutrition soup for my daughter who still in recovering.
After sending my children to the tuition then straightaway i go to the nearest hypermarket to get some chicken and ginseng. Some study found out that Ginseng are good to boost your immune system but there is side effect of having ginseng so better check out before starting herbal remedy. 
Never having the whole chicken in the pot and just tearing which part that you want. My daughter said we are just like in the survivor channel.
Dipping sauce

Here i'm sharing some of the Ginseng chicken soup recipe by Maangchi. (www.maangchi.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...