Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fried tuaran mee


Chinese new year is just less than a month, everybody busy to buy a new clothes for their children and me aren't exception. Most of the people will go to Wisma Merdeka for clothing, this shopping centre has operated more than 40th years. There a lot of new shop that have been open a business in here so if you are looking for a clothes, handicraft, antiques and food i think this is the right place.
Kim Fah restaurant are originally from Beaufort, they have expand their business to Kota Kinabalu. They have a few branch at Kota Kinabalu, i think i been to their shop at Centre Point if i'm not mistaken. I have ordered Fried Tuaran Mee for my breakfast, Kon Lau Kui Teow for my husband and Spaghetti Carbonara for my children (brought it from the near by shop). Overall their food are very nice but i think they have to do more improvement on their services because i have been waiting for half an hour for my mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...