Monday, January 18, 2016

Cleansing Milk by Sephora

Almost every morning before i go to work, i'll put some makeup on my face. I'm not the kind of person that always put an very heavy makeup to work, just light and nude look is fine for me. Just because that, when i came home i will make sure that i remove all kind of makeup from my face no matter it's just a normal daily day cream. 
This is my own first review on Soothing cleansing milk for face and eye by SEPHORA. The liquid is in white color, not very liquid or condensed just like our normal face cleanser. It has a very strong smell and i think it's like an perfume but when you wash your face the smell will become lesser. This product are made for cleanses and removes makeup from face and eye. It contain macadamia oil which can softer your skin. You will feel a bit oily on your skin but not that oily. I think the purpose of the oil is to moisturize our skin. I like the smell so much, it's make me so relaxing after a rough  day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...