Thursday, July 14, 2016

Lunch under a big tree foot at Sitiawan, Perak.

Just getting back in track since two busy month. During my last visit at Sitiawan, this is the place that been recommend to me by my friend. There is a few stall that selling food in there. All the table are place under the tree, i thought it would be so hot in there but it isn't. The price for the food there is very cheap for me as a Sabahan but not sure as a local there. I heard from my sister in law that there is a mini zoo but i didn't see it maybe at the other side. When i came back here i really miss that place, still don't know when will i go back there maybe in the future.
Main entrance to the stall 

Watermelon juice for the sisters

Mix juice for my mum

View under the tree 

We order from the Bak Kut Teh stall, he is Hakka....


View from our table 

Not sure what species it is but sure is a clam (RM2.50)

My favorite 


Yau Char Keuy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...