Friday, June 10, 2016

You & Me cafe at Lintas My

Main entrance of You & Me Cafe

I as a coffee lover always hunting a new place to eliminate my coffee addiction. From a distance i can smell the fragrant of the coffee they made and on the spot my daughter told me that 'You don't tell me that you want to drink a coffee again'. This is the things that i can't resist and my answer is ' OF COURSE'.

This shop are located at Lintas and just next to a flower shop 'Sunshine Florist'. Although this is not a big shop but is good enough for young people to hang out. Further more their price are not that expensive and can be consider affordable. 
My cappuccino ......cute little cat i guess
Interior view



Hot chocolate

Spaghetti carbonara
Cheese and Mac

Chocolate Lava


Milk shake with oreo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...