Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spicy pork BBQ (Dwaejibulgogi 돼지불고기)

this is my first trial
After watching korean movie then i'm craving with korean food. There are so many recipe u can find at the internet. One of my favorite korean food blog are written by Maangchi. If you want to have this recipe you can find it from her website. This is my first trial it come out well but not good enough. I think i have to control on the fire temperature. I burn some of the meat, so some of the burn area are bitter. If you are lazy to cook then you can go and find some nice korean restaurant in town like Korean BBQ Supul, Hi Soul Korean Restaurant, Secret Garden BBQ, Miyunga BBQ House and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...