Monday, December 14, 2015

New puppy

Here is a new family of mine. For about 2 years my daughter asking when will we have a dog, only yesterday my hubby brought a cute little puppy for her. There is a few name that been choose by her and daddy until there is some small argument on it. Daddy prefer to name it which more easily to call unlike my daughter she like those fancy name which more updated one. She always complaining that her dad always outdated one, huh i guess my girl are growing up then we are getting old.
Hello my name is Whitepy or in chinese siau pai (little white). There is the a crazy things that my hubby going to do which my hubby going to add family name on her registered form. He said his friend also do that, so now day animal also have family name, it's so funny.
Feeling sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...