Friday, June 3, 2016

Trying out Samyang HOT chicken flavor cup ramen

RM 6.50
Hello guy, is been a while i didn't update any things on my blog. Lately i'm busy with my sister wedding and accompany my family that came to Kota Kinabalu. It is a really tiring week but fun and happy. 
Since my children haven't wake up and i'm so hungry, all i want is to have a quick breakfast. I haven't try this before, this is my first time trying it 'Hot cup of ramen'. It has a nice texture of mee, which is not to thick or to soft. I my self love to eat spicy things and this mee aren't that hot but not suitable for children. I'm so surprise that it doesn't have any kimchi taste and i think is good if they can be a bit salty. What i taste only like chili, a bit of sea weed and hot water. Luckily i didn't brought 1 packet which has 4 cup inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...