Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fresh Loh Hon Kor herbal tea

Loh Hon Kor or Chinese people call it Buddha fruit or monk fruit or longevity fruit. This is my first time see a fresh Loh Hon Kor because normally i just buy those process one from the grocery store. This fruit have are great benefit for dispelling heat and cooling down your body, avoid heat stroke, throat inflammation and cough.  
My aunt from Brunei brought me this fresh Buddha fruit but i didn't manage to meet her because she is busy with her church conference. She left the fruit at my uncle house and ask me to pickup from him. I manage to call her and thanks for the gift. Just have a short conversation and she have to hang up cos she still have something on that time. Maybe in this coming years i'll go to pay a visit to her house at Brunei. That night i have make some Loh Hon Kor herbal tea without adding any sugar. It has a sweet and bitter taste.
Fresh Loh Hon Kor 

Loh Hon Kor Herbal tea no sugar added

No comments:

Post a Comment

Super flower blood moon versi saya

Hello semua, kembali bersama saya aunty Cath bersama celoteh-celoteh sampah saya. Hari ini saya mahu share gambar bulan-bulan. Walau pun tak...